Banff Immigration Year


In Banff Immigrants account for 29.52% of the population. The other 70.48% of the Banff population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Banff came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 52.65% of the immigrant population and 15.50% of the total population. 19.12% of the immigrant population and 5.63% of the entire Banff population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 11.76% of the immigrant population and 3.46% of the entire Banff population came to Canada Before 1971. 8.24% of the immigrant population and 2.42% of the entire Banff population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 8.24% of the immigrant population and 2.42% of the entire Banff population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201152.65 %
1991 to 200019.12 %
Before 197111.76 %
1971 to 19808.24 %
1981 to 19908.24 %
comments powered by Disqus