Beeton Visible Minorities


In Beeton the population is made up of 3.46% visible minorities. The other 96.54% of the Beeton population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Beeton is Black which accounts for 36.67% of the visible minority population and 0.91% of the total population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 0.82% of the entire Beeton population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 30% of the visible minority population and 0.74% of the entire Beeton population.

StatisticPercentage
Black36.67 %
Multiple visible minorities33.33 %
Filipino30.00 %
comments powered by Disqus