Beeton Immigration Year


In Beeton Immigrants account for 11.09% of the population. The other 88.91% of the Beeton population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Beeton came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 36.5% of the immigrant population and 4.14% of the total population. 18.25% of the immigrant population and 2.07% of the entire Beeton population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 16.79% of the immigrant population and 1.90% of the entire Beeton population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 15.33% of the immigrant population and 1.74% of the entire Beeton population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 13.14% of the immigrant population and 1.49% of the entire Beeton population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197136.50 %
1991 to 200018.25 %
1971 to 198016.79 %
1981 to 199015.33 %
2001 to 201113.14 %
comments powered by Disqus