Binbrook immigrant age at arrival


In Binbrook Immigrants account for 18.38% of the population. The other 81.62% of the Binbrook population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Binbrook came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 28.74% of the immigrant population and 5.28% of the total population. 28.5% of the immigrant population and 5.24% of the entire Binbrook population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 23.6% of the immigrant population and 4.34% of the entire Binbrook population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 16.12% of the immigrant population and 2.96% of the entire Binbrook population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 3.04% of the immigrant population and 0.56% of the entire Binbrook population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years28.74 %
15 to 24 years28.50 %
5 to 14 years23.60 %
Under 5 years16.12 %
45 years and over3.04 %
comments powered by Disqus