Boissevain Visible Minorities


In Boissevain the population is made up of 3.95% visible minorities. The other 96.05% of the Boissevain population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Boissevain is Black which accounts for 32.61% of the visible minority population and 1.21% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 30.43% of the visible minority population and 1.13% of the entire Boissevain population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 17.39% of the visible minority population and 0.65% of the entire Boissevain population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 10.87% of the visible minority population and 0.40% of the entire Boissevain population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 8.7% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Boissevain population.

StatisticPercentage
Black32.61 %
Japanese30.43 %
South Asian17.39 %
Southeast Asian10.87 %
Filipino8.70 %
comments powered by Disqus