Bridgetown immigrant age at arrival


In Bridgetown Immigrants account for 3.10% of the population. The other 96.90% of the Bridgetown population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Bridgetown came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 33.33% of the immigrant population and 0.95% of the total population. 25% of the immigrant population and 0.72% of the entire Bridgetown population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 25% of the immigrant population and 0.72% of the entire Bridgetown population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 16.67% of the immigrant population and 0.48% of the entire Bridgetown population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years33.33 %
Under 5 years25.00 %
25 to 44 years25.00 %
5 to 14 years16.67 %
comments powered by Disqus