British Columbia Housing Condominiums


In British Columbia most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 73.59% of homes in British Columbia. The other 26.41% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development73.59 %
part of a condominium development26.41 %
comments powered by Disqus