British Columbia Immigration Continent


In British Columbia Immigrants account for 31.85% of the population. The other 68.15% of the British Columbia population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in British Columbia is Asia which accounts for 61.46% of the immigrant population and 19.50% of the total population. 24.23% of the immigrant population and 7.69% of the entire British Columbia population come from Europe. 8.48% of the immigrant population and 2.69% of the entire British Columbia population come from Americas. 3.82% of the immigrant population and 1.21% of the entire British Columbia population come from Africa. 2.01% of the immigrant population and 0.64% of the entire British Columbia population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Asia61.46 %
Europe24.23 %
Americas8.48 %
Africa3.82 %
other continents2.01 %
comments powered by Disqus