Caledon Housing Condominiums


In Caledon most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 91.33% of homes in Caledon. The other 8.67% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development91.33 %
part of a condominium development8.67 %
comments powered by Disqus