Caledon Citizenship


In Caledon Non Canadian citizens account for 10.21% of the population. The other 89.79% of the Caledon population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens89.86 %
Not Canadian citizens10.14 %
comments powered by Disqus