Caledon Visible Minorities


In Caledon the population is made up of 52.33% visible minorities. The other 47.67% of the Caledon population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Caledon is South Asian which accounts for 53.83% of the visible minority population and 28.01% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 22.75% of the visible minority population and 11.84% of the entire Caledon population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 5.36% of the visible minority population and 2.79% of the entire Caledon population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 4.28% of the visible minority population and 2.23% of the entire Caledon population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.09% of the visible minority population and 2.13% of the entire Caledon population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 2.62% of the visible minority population and 1.37% of the entire Caledon population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 2.51% of the visible minority population and 1.31% of the entire Caledon population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.32% of the visible minority population and 1.21% of the entire Caledon population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 1% of the visible minority population and 0.52% of the entire Caledon population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 0.95% of the visible minority population and 0.49% of the entire Caledon population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 0.15% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Caledon population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 0.14% of the visible minority population and 0.07% of the entire Caledon population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian53.83 %
Black22.75 %
Filipino5.36 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.4.28 %
Latin American4.09 %
Chinese2.62 %
Southeast Asian2.51 %
Multiple visible minorities2.32 %
West Asian1.00 %
Arab0.95 %
Japanese0.15 %
Korean0.14 %
comments powered by Disqus