Caledon Immigration Year


In Caledon Immigrants account for 42.85% of the population. The other 57.15% of the Caledon population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Caledon came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 30.95% of the immigrant population and 13.26% of the total population. 26.66% of the immigrant population and 11.42% of the entire Caledon population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 16.83% of the immigrant population and 7.21% of the entire Caledon population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 13.5% of the immigrant population and 5.79% of the entire Caledon population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 12.06% of the immigrant population and 5.17% of the entire Caledon population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201130.95 %
1991 to 200026.66 %
1981 to 199016.83 %
1971 to 198013.50 %
Before 197112.06 %
comments powered by Disqus