Caledonia Housing Condominiums


In Caledonia most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.88% of homes in Caledonia. The other 3.12% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.88 %
part of a condominium development3.12 %
comments powered by Disqus