Caledonia Citizenship


In Caledonia Non Canadian citizens account for 1.49% of the population. The other 98.51% of the Caledonia population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.51 %
Not Canadian citizens1.49 %
comments powered by Disqus