Caledonia Immigration


In Caledonia Immigrants account for 8.13% of the population. The other 91.87% of the Caledonia population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants91.87 %
Immigrants8.13 %
comments powered by Disqus