Caledonia Visible Minorities


In Caledonia the population is made up of 1.92% visible minorities. The other 98.08% of the Caledonia population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Caledonia is Black which accounts for 25.31% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the total population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 12.96% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Caledonia population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 12.96% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Caledonia population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 12.35% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Caledonia population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 11.73% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Caledonia population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 9.26% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Caledonia population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 7.41% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Caledonia population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 5.56% of the visible minority population and 0.10% of the entire Caledonia population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 2.47% of the visible minority population and 0.05% of the entire Caledonia population.

StatisticPercentage
Black25.31 %
Korean12.96 %
Multiple visible minorities12.96 %
Chinese12.35 %
Filipino11.73 %
South Asian9.26 %
Latin American7.41 %
Southeast Asian5.56 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.2.47 %
comments powered by Disqus