Campbellford Citizenship


In Campbellford Non Canadian citizens account for 1.42% of the population. The other 98.58% of the Campbellford population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.58 %
Not Canadian citizens1.42 %
comments powered by Disqus