Campbellford Immigration Continent


In Campbellford Immigrants account for 7.81% of the population. The other 92.19% of the Campbellford population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Campbellford is Europe which accounts for 79.79% of the immigrant population and 6.10% of the total population. 12.23% of the immigrant population and 0.94% of the entire Campbellford population come from Americas. 6.38% of the immigrant population and 0.49% of the entire Campbellford population come from Asia. 1.6% of the immigrant population and 0.12% of the entire Campbellford population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe79.79 %
Americas12.23 %
Asia6.38 %
Africa1.60 %
comments powered by Disqus