Campbellford Visible Minorities


In Campbellford the population is made up of 1.54% visible minorities. The other 98.46% of the Campbellford population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Campbellford is Chinese which accounts for 32.14% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 28.57% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Campbellford population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 21.43% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Campbellford population. The Black visible minority accounts for 17.86% of the visible minority population and 0.20% of the entire Campbellford population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese32.14 %
South Asian28.57 %
Filipino21.43 %
Black17.86 %
comments powered by Disqus