Campbellton Visible Minorities


In Campbellton the population is made up of 3.20% visible minorities. The other 96.80% of the Campbellton population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Campbellton is Arab which accounts for 50% of the visible minority population and 1.38% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 36.84% of the visible minority population and 1.02% of the entire Campbellton population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 13.16% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Campbellton population.

StatisticPercentage
Arab50.00 %
South Asian36.84 %
Filipino13.16 %
comments powered by Disqus