Campbellton Immigration Continent


In Campbellton Immigrants account for 2.79% of the population. The other 97.21% of the Campbellton population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Campbellton is Asia which accounts for 39.47% of the immigrant population and 1.10% of the total population. 26.32% of the immigrant population and 0.73% of the entire Campbellton population come from Europe. 21.05% of the immigrant population and 0.59% of the entire Campbellton population come from Africa. 13.16% of the immigrant population and 0.37% of the entire Campbellton population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Asia39.47 %
Europe26.32 %
Africa21.05 %
Americas13.16 %
comments powered by Disqus