Camrose Housing Condominiums


In Camrose most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 90.15% of homes in Camrose. The other 9.85% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development90.15 %
part of a condominium development9.85 %
comments powered by Disqus