Camrose Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Camrose 49.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 18.7% of home owners in Camrose spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 11.1% of the rented homes in Camrose are subsidized and the remaining 88.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 44.8% of tenants in Camrose spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage49.90%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home18.70%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers11.10%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs44.80%
comments powered by Disqus