Camrose Citizenship


In Camrose Non Canadian citizens account for 2.69% of the population. The other 97.31% of the Camrose population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.34 %
Not Canadian citizens2.66 %
comments powered by Disqus