Camrose Immigration Continent


In Camrose Immigrants account for 5.30% of the population. The other 94.70% of the Camrose population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Camrose is Europe which accounts for 46.02% of the immigrant population and 2.42% of the total population. 25.57% of the immigrant population and 1.35% of the entire Camrose population come from Americas. 23.3% of the immigrant population and 1.23% of the entire Camrose population come from Asia. 5.11% of the immigrant population and 0.27% of the entire Camrose population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe46.02 %
Americas25.57 %
Asia23.30 %
Africa5.11 %
comments powered by Disqus