Camrose Visible Minorities


In Camrose the population is made up of 3.82% visible minorities. The other 96.18% of the Camrose population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Camrose is Black which accounts for 17.19% of the visible minority population and 0.65% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 15.63% of the visible minority population and 0.59% of the entire Camrose population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 14.84% of the visible minority population and 0.56% of the entire Camrose population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 12.5% of the visible minority population and 0.47% of the entire Camrose population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 9.38% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Camrose population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 9.38% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Camrose population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.59% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Camrose population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 7.81% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Camrose population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 2.34% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Camrose population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.34% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Camrose population.

StatisticPercentage
Black17.19 %
Filipino15.63 %
Arab14.84 %
Latin American12.50 %
South Asian9.38 %
Southeast Asian9.38 %
Chinese8.59 %
Japanese7.81 %
West Asian2.34 %
Multiple visible minorities2.34 %
comments powered by Disqus