Cannington Citizenship


In Cannington Non Canadian citizens account for 1.40% of the population. The other 98.60% of the Cannington population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.60 %
Not Canadian citizens1.40 %
comments powered by Disqus