Cannington Visible Minorities


In Cannington the population is made up of 1.90% visible minorities. The other 98.10% of the Cannington population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Cannington is Black which accounts for 22.5% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 20% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Cannington population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 17.5% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Cannington population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 15% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Cannington population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 12.5% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Cannington population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 7.5% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Cannington population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 5% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Cannington population.

StatisticPercentage
Black22.50 %
Filipino20.00 %
Latin American17.50 %
Multiple visible minorities15.00 %
South Asian12.50 %
Japanese7.50 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.5.00 %
comments powered by Disqus