Caronport Immigration Year


In Caronport Immigrants account for 5.91% of the population. The other 94.09% of the Caronport population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Caronport came to Canada 1971 to 1980. This accounts for 28.95% of the immigrant population and 1.67% of the total population. 23.68% of the immigrant population and 1.36% of the entire Caronport population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 21.05% of the immigrant population and 1.21% of the entire Caronport population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 15.79% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the entire Caronport population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 10.53% of the immigrant population and 0.61% of the entire Caronport population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
1971 to 198028.95 %
2001 to 201123.68 %
1981 to 199021.05 %
1991 to 200015.79 %
Before 197110.53 %
comments powered by Disqus