Chandler Housing Condominiums


In Chandler most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.38% of homes in Chandler. The other 1.62% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.38 %
part of a condominium development1.62 %
comments powered by Disqus