Chandler Immigration Year


In Chandler Immigrants account for 0.46% of the population. The other 99.54% of the Chandler population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Chandler came to Canada 1991 to 2000. This accounts for 100% of the immigrant population and 0.13% of the total population.

StatisticPercentage
1991 to 2000100.00 %
comments powered by Disqus