Chapais Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Chapais 33.7% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 3.3% of home owners in Chapais spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 13.8% of the rented homes in Chapais are subsidized and the remaining 86.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 10% of tenants in Chapais spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage33.70%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home3.30%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers13.80%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs10.00%
comments powered by Disqus