Chesterville Immigration Continent


In Chesterville Immigrants account for 5.38% of the population. The other 94.62% of the Chesterville population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Chesterville is Europe which accounts for 87.18% of the immigrant population and 4.61% of the total population. 9.4% of the immigrant population and 0.50% of the entire Chesterville population come from Americas. 3.42% of the immigrant population and 0.18% of the entire Chesterville population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe87.18 %
Americas9.40 %
Asia3.42 %
comments powered by Disqus