Coaldale Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Coaldale 61.1% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 20.1% of home owners in Coaldale spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 26.4% of the rented homes in Coaldale are subsidized and the remaining 73.6% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 39.8% of tenants in Coaldale spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage61.10%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home20.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers26.40%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs39.80%
comments powered by Disqus