Colborne Visible Minorities


In Colborne the population is made up of 3.13% visible minorities. The other 96.87% of the Colborne population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Colborne is Visible minority, n.i.e. which accounts for 30% of the visible minority population and 0.74% of the total population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 30% of the visible minority population and 0.74% of the entire Colborne population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 20% of the visible minority population and 0.49% of the entire Colborne population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 20% of the visible minority population and 0.49% of the entire Colborne population.

StatisticPercentage
Visible minority, n.i.e.30.00 %
Multiple visible minorities30.00 %
Filipino20.00 %
Latin American20.00 %
comments powered by Disqus