Constance Bay Immigration Year


In Constance Bay Immigrants account for 8.54% of the population. The other 91.46% of the Constance Bay population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Constance Bay came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 29.91% of the immigrant population and 2.53% of the total population. 23.08% of the immigrant population and 1.96% of the entire Constance Bay population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 17.95% of the immigrant population and 1.52% of the entire Constance Bay population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 16.24% of the immigrant population and 1.38% of the entire Constance Bay population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 12.82% of the immigrant population and 1.09% of the entire Constance Bay population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197129.91 %
1991 to 200023.08 %
2001 to 201117.95 %
1981 to 199016.24 %
1971 to 198012.82 %
comments powered by Disqus