Cookshire Immigration


In Cookshire Immigrants account for 2.05% of the population. The other 97.95% of the Cookshire population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants97.95 %
Immigrants2.05 %
comments powered by Disqus