Cornwall Immigration Year


In Cornwall Immigrants account for 7.06% of the population. The other 92.94% of the Cornwall population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Cornwall came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 50.77% of the immigrant population and 3.24% of the total population. 49.23% of the immigrant population and 3.14% of the entire Cornwall population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197150.77 %
2001 to 201149.23 %
comments powered by Disqus