Danville Housing Condominiums


In Danville most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.93% of homes in Danville. The other 3.07% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.93 %
part of a condominium development3.07 %
comments powered by Disqus