In Danville 48.5% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 12.2% of home owners in Danville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 9.8% of the rented homes in Danville are subsidized and the remaining 90.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 33.7% of tenants in Danville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.
|Homes with a mortgage||48.50%|
|Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home||12.20%|
|Homes that are subsidized by tax payers||9.80%|
|Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs||33.70%|