Deseronto Immigration Year


In Deseronto Immigrants account for 7.31% of the population. The other 92.69% of the Deseronto population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Deseronto came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 67.86% of the immigrant population and 4.09% of the total population. 17.86% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Deseronto population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 14.29% of the immigrant population and 0.86% of the entire Deseronto population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197167.86 %
1991 to 200017.86 %
1971 to 198014.29 %
comments powered by Disqus