Domaine-Ouellet Immigration


In Domaine-Ouellet Immigrants account for 1.80% of the population. The other 98.20% of the Domaine-Ouellet population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants98.20 %
Immigrants1.80 %
comments powered by Disqus