Drayton Valley Housing Condominiums


In Drayton Valley most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.44% of homes in Drayton Valley. The other 6.56% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.44 %
part of a condominium development6.56 %
comments powered by Disqus