Drayton Valley Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Drayton Valley 68.3% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 16.5% of home owners in Drayton Valley spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 6.7% of the rented homes in Drayton Valley are subsidized and the remaining 93.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 43% of tenants in Drayton Valley spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage68.30%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home16.50%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers6.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs43.00%
comments powered by Disqus