Drayton Valley immigrant age at arrival


In Drayton Valley Immigrants account for 4.26% of the population. The other 95.74% of the Drayton Valley population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Drayton Valley came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 46.55% of the immigrant population and 1.95% of the total population. 29.31% of the immigrant population and 1.23% of the entire Drayton Valley population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 17.24% of the immigrant population and 0.72% of the entire Drayton Valley population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 6.9% of the immigrant population and 0.29% of the entire Drayton Valley population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years46.55 %
15 to 24 years29.31 %
5 to 14 years17.24 %
Under 5 years6.90 %
comments powered by Disqus