Drayton Valley Citizenship


In Drayton Valley Non Canadian citizens account for 2.24% of the population. The other 97.76% of the Drayton Valley population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.78 %
Not Canadian citizens2.22 %
comments powered by Disqus