Drayton Valley Visible Minorities


In Drayton Valley the population is made up of 5.59% visible minorities. The other 94.41% of the Drayton Valley population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Drayton Valley is Filipino which accounts for 36.36% of the visible minority population and 2.01% of the total population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 24.68% of the visible minority population and 1.36% of the entire Drayton Valley population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 15.58% of the visible minority population and 0.86% of the entire Drayton Valley population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 11.69% of the visible minority population and 0.64% of the entire Drayton Valley population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 5.19% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Drayton Valley population. The Black visible minority accounts for 3.9% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Drayton Valley population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 2.6% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Drayton Valley population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino36.36 %
Arab24.68 %
South Asian15.58 %
Chinese11.69 %
Japanese5.19 %
Black3.90 %
Latin American2.60 %
comments powered by Disqus