Dresden Housing Condominiums


In Dresden most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.89% of homes in Dresden. The other 2.11% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.89 %
part of a condominium development2.11 %
comments powered by Disqus