Dresden immigrant age at arrival


In Dresden Immigrants account for 8.58% of the population. The other 91.42% of the Dresden population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Dresden came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 29.86% of the immigrant population and 2.56% of the total population. 24.34% of the immigrant population and 2.09% of the entire Dresden population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 24.17% of the immigrant population and 2.07% of the entire Dresden population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 17.95% of the immigrant population and 1.54% of the entire Dresden population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 3.68% of the immigrant population and 0.32% of the entire Dresden population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years29.86 %
15 to 24 years24.34 %
5 to 14 years24.17 %
Under 5 years17.95 %
45 years and over3.68 %
comments powered by Disqus