Duck Lake Housing Condominiums


In Duck Lake most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.18% of homes in Duck Lake. The other 4.82% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.18 %
part of a condominium development4.82 %
comments powered by Disqus